My personalized desktops are built to be powerful, professionally designed, tested and reliable. I focus on quality components and my builds are second to none. I find out the needs of each client and can create a single system for home, business or work.
I most often focus on the latest cutting edge technology available with the most cutting edge technology for the best gaming, photo and video editing solutions. However, I can often offer better systems for no more than off-the-shelf systems.
The advantage of choosing a client computer system in my business is that I custom built computers for local clients in the metropolitan area and offer service and long term support.
PC for business and home
When people think of personalized PC. They usually think of a gaming PC. I often get clients looking for a quality computer that will last a long time and on which they can get on-site support. Such clients may want to use a PC for Microsoft Office, email, photos, fairly easy-to-use programs, and web browsing.
If you want one of the best gaming PCs, you need some power. If you’re looking for the best and most demanding PC games, you might want high performance. PC gaming should be immersive, and there is nothing that spoils your gaming experience more than having below average components that aren’t powerful enough.
It’s incredibly exciting when I help clients choose a gaming PC. It’s best if you come up with your needs, wants, desires, and a list of games you want to play in order to find the right system. I can help with the absolute monster of a machine to control the resolution of one of the best gaming monitors, or I can help with a high or mid-range system.
There are components that I use most often for assemblies, but I can suggest anything that is new and appropriate for your configuration.
- Desktop Processors: (CPU): AMD and Intel
- Graphics Cards: (GPUs) Nvidia and AMD from EVGA, MSI, Gigabyte, Asus, Sapphire Radeon, XFX and PowerColor.
- Solid State Drives (SSD) and Hard Drives: Western Digital, Seagate, HGST, Samsung, Intel, Crucial, Sabrent, Kingston and Team Group
- Motherboards: Asus, ASRock, MSI, Intel and Gigabyte
- Ram: Corsair, GSkill, Crucial, OCZ, Mushkin, Kingston, Hynix and Transcend.
- Cases: Corsair, Fractal Design, Coolermaster, Phanteks, Thermaltake, LIAN LI, be quiet!, Antec, NZXT and Silverstone.
- Power supplies: Corsair, EVGA, SeaSonic, Thermaltake, Cooler Master, Antec, and NZXT
What are the benefits of a custom made PC?
custom built computers give you the ability to design your computer to your own specifications.
- Configuration – When choosing a personalized PC, you can select each component. The computer can be customized to suit your needs, which cannot be done with off-the-shelf systems. Not to mention options for cabling, lighting, and more.
- Upgradeability – It’s usually easier to add or upgrade components with larger enclosures, better power supplies, and better motherboards.
- Quality Components – You can select quality components and I can view reviews and specifications for individual parts.
- Warranty – You get a warranty directly from the component manufacturers. Many of them come with longer warranties than the standard warranty when buying off-the-shelf OEMs. For example, if you buy Dell, it has a standard 1-year warranty, however, if you buy an Intel or AMD processor, you have a 3-year warranty for the same part.