Tips to Take Your Party to the Next Level
Your friends are coming for dinner, and you’re ready to show them a good time. You’ve got the food planned, the playlist is rocking and your house is clean. But what’s missing? Some awesome party tricks that’ll make your guests go “Whoa!” And don’t worry: We’re here to help with some easy ideas that’ll turn any ordinary night into something extraordinary.
Keep the guest list manageable.
It’s easy to get carried away when you’re planning a party, but it’s important to keep the guest list manageable. The best parties are small, intimate gatherings where you and your guests can get to know each other. A good rule of thumb is no more than 10 people total at any given time (and even that might be pushing it).
If you plan on inviting more than 10 people, try breaking up the party into multiple smaller events instead of one big blowout bash. That way, everyone gets an opportunity to enjoy themselves with their friends and family—and there’s still plenty of time for everyone to mingle!
Use your table to set the mood.
A table is a blank canvas. Use it to set the mood for your party and create a space that’s both beautiful and functional.
If you want to create an elegant look, use a table runner along with centerpieces—both can be as simple or elaborate as you’d like! For added drama, try placing candles at intervals along the length of your tables. If your event is outdoors on a warm day or summer evening, think about lighting votives in mason jars filled with water so they don’t blow out in the breeze. For flowers, try hydrangeas in blue tones for heathered linens or yellow roses for lighter fabrics such as white lace doilies or ivory lace tablecloths (if you’re feeling adventurous). You can also add some greenery by arranging potted plants around votives on each end of each table—this will give guests something interesting to look at while waiting for their entrees!
For those who want their partygoers talking only about how gorgeous everything looks rather than how much food everyone consumed afterward (or vice versa), consider skipping plates altogether when serving appetizers; instead, opt for small bowls filled with different dips: hummus served alongside fresh pita triangles; guacamole served alongside tortilla chips; hummus topped with shredded focaccia; feta cheese spread served atop whole wheat crackers…the possibilities are endless! And then there’s always ice cream if someone wants dessert but doesn’t want any actual calories since it melts quickly anyway…
If you’re looking to take your DIY party to the next level, consider adding e-liquid to your repertoire. E-liquid is a mixture of propylene glycol (PG), vegetable glycerin (VG), flavorings, and nicotine that’s used in electronic cigarettes like this D&R vape shop. It can also be used in other vaping devices, like vape pens and mods.
When making your e-liquid, there are some important things to keep in mind:
- The ratio of PG to VG matters because it determines what kind of throat hit your liquid will produce; this ratio also affects how easily it can be inhaled without coughing or feeling sickly sweet on the tongue
- Nicotine content should always be kept low enough so as not to overpower other flavors
Create a signature beverage in small batches.
To make sure your signature cocktail is a success, it’s important to consider all your options.
- What ingredients do you have on hand? If you’re hosting a large party and don’t have enough of the right ingredients, consider making a batch ahead of time so that everyone can enjoy their pre-made drinks.
- Do you have the right equipment? For example, if some guests are sensitive to gluten or lactose, having a blender is essential for making blended drinks like margaritas or pina Coladas.
- How much time do I have available? Be realistic: making an elaborate cocktail takes time! On average, it takes 10 minutes per drink if there isn’t already chopped fruit in the recipe—and that doesn’t include waiting around for guests to finish up with their food so they can go get another one! If there are several different types of alcohol involved (like gin + vodka), figure out how long each type needs before moving on to something else (for example: first make sure there’s enough gin; then add more vodka). This way everyone gets exactly what they need without waiting too long between servings.”
Don’t underestimate the power of pizza.
You want your party to be a hit, and you know that pizza is the best way to get people to come. But you may not have considered all how pizza can make your party stand out from other parties. Here are some of our favorite ways pizza can take your event from average to amazing:
- Pizza is inexpensive, so it’s easy for even small groups of friends or family members to enjoy together—and share!
- There are so many toppings and styles of pizzas that everyone can find something they love at a restaurant or grocery store. So if someone doesn’t like one type of pizza, there are still plenty more options available!
- Pizzas are portable! They’re easy enough for anyone (even children) to eat while standing up at parties because they don’t require plates; just grab yourself a slice and walk around with it in your hand like everyone else.
Play music that invites guests to dance.
Music is an integral part of any party, and it’s also one of the easiest ways to make an impression. The right music can make people dance, sing along, or even just relax and enjoy themselves. However, not all songs are appropriate for all occasions—and if you play the wrong song at a party with your friends or family members present, you may find yourself feeling awkward and unwelcome. Here are some tips for choosing music that will help turn your gathering into a memorable event:
- Pick upbeat songs that everyone knows well
- Don’t play anything too loud or too soft (for example, don’t play rock music so loudly that people have to shout over it)
- Play songs that are both familiar enough to be recognizable but different enough from each other so that different people can get up on their feet at different times
Video games are a great way to get people talking, and they can be used to break the ice. Game night is a time-honored tradition that allows you to interact with your guests in an exciting new way, creating a sense of community and offering opportunities for achievement.
Once you’ve figured out how many guests are coming to your party and how many controllers or devices, it’s time to choose what games everyone will play. The best choice for parties is usually one or two multiplayer games with simple controls so that anyone can join in the fun—think Mario Kart or Super Smash Bros., not Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain unless you want nothing but hardcore gamers look at this D&D sets.
- Choose at least two multiplayer games that everyone enjoys playing together.
Darts is a very old game, dating back to the 17th century. While there are several variations of the game across the world, in its most basic form it involves throwing darts at a dartboard. In addition to being fun, darts also help improve your hand-eye coordination (and provide an excuse to drink beer).
Since the aim of this section is to help you take your party from good to great look at this steel tip darts in New Zealand, here are some tips on how you can make sure that it has everything needed for people who want a good time:
- Make sure there’s enough space around the dartboard so players aren’t bumping into each other while throwing their darts. It also makes sense if there’s enough room for people-watching as well!
- If possible try placing another board next to yours so that if someone misses their target they can try again without having far away from where everyone else is standing around talking with friends or playing other games like checkers/cornhole boards nearby just waiting patiently until someone wants them too 🙂
These tips will help you make it a night to remember
- Limit your guest list. Having too many guests can take away from the intimate nature of your party, so it’s best to keep the number small (no more than 20 people).
- Use your table as a focal point. Setting up a table with candles and flowers will help set the mood for the evening. This is also where you should place food and drinks if you don’t have room on counters or in cabinets for these items.
- Create signature beverages in small batches. If you’re going to serve alcohol at your party, try making signature cocktails that are tailored to each guest’s preferences—this will make them feel special when they get one made just for them!
- Don’t underestimate pizza! It’s easy to make ahead of time and affordable enough that even college students can afford it on their budget—not to mention it goes great with beer (or any other beverage).
- Play music that invites guests to dance! Dancing has been proven by science as both beneficial for mental health as well as being fun! And if all else fails? Throw some video games in there too or create an outdoor dartboard area—these things never fail when they’re done right 😉
Keep in mind that these tips are just a starting point for you to build upon. You can make your parties as elaborate as you want, but we think these tips will help you get started on the right track. Remember: It’s all about having fun!