Travel can be expensive if you haven’t had a plan. Don’t worry, ICICI Personal Loan will cover your expenses. The bank provides this loan to both salaried and self-employed. So as long as you have a regular source of income, you can borrow a lump sum amount from ICICI Bank. Let’s read this article and know more about the ICICI Personal Loan.
What’s Your Travel Plan?
If you have the destination in mind for your next trip, list out the following –
- Flight Expenses
- Hotel Expenses
- Dining Expenses
- Purchases for Travel
- And other recurring expenses
So, you can get an idea of the total amount you need for a luxurious trip.
Check ICICI Personal Loan Eligibility
Now, check your ICICI Personal Loan Eligibility online. To do the same, fill in a few details like –
Current State/City You Live In
The income requirement for ICICI Personal Loan may vary based on the city you live in. The metro city applicants need to have a minimum income of INR 30,000 per month. Whereas, such criteria may not apply to applicants living in a rural area.
Date of Birth
There is an age criterion for applicants which is 23 to 58 years for salaried applicants, 28 to 65 years for self-employed applicants and 25 to 65 years for Doctors. So when you enter your age, the bank will get the idea of your age and in which category you fall. A younger applicant with a good income tends to have a high loan limit. Whereas, an older person who barely meets the income requirement won’t get such a high loan limit.
Name, Mobile and Relationship with ICICI Bank
Provide your name, mobile number and relationship with the bank, so they can contact you regarding the loan. Being an existing customer can be helpful for you as you might be eligible for a pre-approved loan. In this what will happen is you will get the loan amount disbursed to your account in three seconds. Whereas a standard personal loan will take two to three days in disbursement. Only existing bank customers will be able to get the pre-approved offer from the bank. So, if you don’t have any relationship with the bank, this offer is not for you.
Select Your Type of Employment
Salaried and self-employed loan requirements may vary. Check out the difference between the two below –
- Net Income – INR 30,000 per month
- Work experience – 2 years
- Residency – 1 year
- Minimum Turnover in a Year – INR 40 Lakh for non-professionals and INR 15 Lakh for professionals
- Profit Post Tax – INR 2 Lakh for Proprietorship Firm or Self-employed Individuals and INR 1 Lakh for non-professionals
- Stability in the Business – 5 years for self-employed and 3 years for Doctora
- Relationship with ICICI Bank – A year liability relationship such as current or savings account, asset relationship like loan either open or closed account
When you click the ‘Check Eligibility’ button post entering the above details, the loan offers will display. Choose the one that meets your financial needs and complete the loan application.
Upload Documents Online for ICICI Personal Loan Application
You need to upload a few documents for your loan application –
- Proof of identity, such as Passport, Driving License, Voters ID or PAN Card
- Proof of residence like Leave and License Agreement or phone bill, electricity bill, etc.
- Latest three months bank statement
- Three months’ latest salary slips
- Two passport-size photographs
- KYC Documents such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc.
- Residence proof such as – utility bills
- Income proof as per the audited financials of the last two years – latest six months bank statement
- Office address, office ownership papers
- And proof of continuity of business
So, apply for the loan and get a lower ICICI Personal Loan Interest Rate on your loan amount. This way an affordable trip can be managed under the monthly income.